NEW WINTER COLLECTION FROM SCHNITTCHEN
Schnittchen has released a winter collection of six patterns
1. Caroline is a '20's-style long sleeved dress with bound placket. The head opening is bound with a placket, accentuated waistband and gathered skirt. The Caroline dress is for light wool, viscose and jersey fabrics.
2. Lola cardigan featuresa rounded hemline with a slightly shorter back hem andbound with bias tape. The pattern is suitable for light wool, sweatshirt and jersey.
3. Rachel is relaxed bib overalls with wide-legged trousers and low-cut bib. The trousers feature a pleated back while the front has two flaps sandwiched in the side seam.
4. Wanda is a casual pair of cuffed cigar trousers with side pockets and features top-stitched zips.
5. Easy to make Joanna is a classic coat with large, integrated lapel, diagonal seams and and side seam pockets. There's two lengths to choose from.
6. Silivia coatigan is how its sounds a bit chunky cardigan that replaces a coat with oversized shoulders andintegrated shawl collar, which you can make a lined or an unlined version.
Caroline, Lola, Rachel, Wanda, Joanna, and Silivia sewing patterns are priced at €11.80 for printed pattern and €6 for PDF version from Schnittchen. All the patterns fit women’s sizes: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42,44 and 46.