The Pattern Pages is totally transparent about how it deals with your personal data, and we'll only use it for our own internal purposes. The information you give us will never be passed onto a third party company. If you win a prize on our site from one of our competitions, we will need to pass your name and address onto the company sponsoring the prize so they can sent it out to you. We may publish your name (first intitial and surname only) on the site or social media when annoucing the winners of the competition but we will not disclose your full address, phone number or email address.
The data we collect from you
The Pattern Pages collects information and data about you in a few ways:
1. When you join our newsletter – you supply us with first and last name and email only. We use Mailchimp to do this securely and to send you emails in the future. You can reset your password and unsubscribe at any time.
2. When you subscribe to our VIP club online - you supply us with your first and last name, email address and create a username and password to access a secure area on our website known as the VIP dressmaker club. We use GoPaywall to take your subscription to do this securely.
3. When you sign up to our VIP club at an event/exhibition, we will ask you to fill in a form with name, email address and signature to consent. We will keep this in a secure locked contained and once your details have been uploaded to our website, the paperwork will be shredded and destroyed within one month of the event.
4. All payments are processed via PayPal so your credit card details are not stored on our system.
5. If you contact by us by email – a record of this contact may be kept for a short period, and deleted periodically.
6. Cookies are used as a means for our website to remember your preferences, and hopefully improve your experience. Most browsers are pre-set to accept cookies; however, you can adjust your browser to disable cookies or warn you when they're being used but do remember if you disable your cookies it may impact on your website experience.
7. We use Google Analytics to gather statistics on how you view our website. This helps us find out what content is the most popular so we can provide you with more content like this.
We don't pass your contact details onto any third party company for ANY marketing purposes
If you have a question about how we use your data, please email: Julie Bonnar at email@example.com.
Our postal address is: The Pattern Pages, 5 Lavant Close, Waterlooville, Hampshire, PO8 8BQ