We are dedicated to share a diverse range sewing companies on our social media, newsletter and website. No person or company shall be singled out for any reason.
The principles of diversity and equality are core to what we aim to achieve for people supported at Swatch Media Ltd. We believe that all people should be treated with dignity and respect, above all as equal members of society with the same choices, rights and privileges.
Usage of all tools and services T&C’s
- All digital products are non refundable.
- Digital products are not for re-sale.
- If you are found to be involved in piracy or any other fraudulent activity including the replication of The Pattern Pages digital material, legal action will be taken.
- You are not to be using the platform to maliciously harm anyone or their property – this includes offensive content, harassing or causing distress, and disrupting service at thepatternpages.com.
Magazine subscribers T&C’s
- Subscriptions will automatically renew on the shown date in your ‘My Account’ unless cancelled through your ‘My Account’ page or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
- If a promotional code is used, this is only valid and for use on the first years subscription transaction and renewal will be at full subscription price. Annual Subscription will renew annually on your subscription sign up date from the card provided when signing up. You can check this date on your ‘My Account’ page.
- If you unsubscribe to our email service you will not be unsubscribed from our renewal reminders and subscription status emails.
- If we are running a promotion that includes a free gift when subscribing the item and promotional code must be added to the basket at time of checkout to redeem. Postage must be paid by the subscriber.
- You will receive re-subscription emails prior to your renewal date to remind you.
- On subscribing to the magazine at checkout you will tick the box to agree to our Terms and Conditions before completing your purchase.
For competitions over Facebook, Instagram and ‘Subscribers Only’ part of thepatternpages.com.
- SOME COMPETITIONS are UK entrants only or you must have a UK postal address to post prize to (unless stated otherwise). These competitions will be marked as UK only on the competition itself.
- Clear T&C’s on each individual competition
- Over 18s only
- Multiple comments don’t mean multiple entrances (unless stated otherwise)
- All of the stated tasks must be completed by the winner otherwise a new winner will be drawn
- Closing date stated clearly on the posts
- You are not to be using the competition to maliciously harm anyone or their property – this includes offensive content, harassing or causing distress, and disrupting service at thepatternpages.com – this will result in disqualification and legal action may be taken.
The Pattern Pages is totally transparent about how it deals with your personal data, and we’ll only use it for our own internal purposes. The information you give us will never be passed onto a third party company. If you win a prize on our site from one of our competitions, we will need to pass your name and address onto the company sponsoring the prize so they can sent it out to you. We may publish your name (first initial and surname only) on the site or social media when announcing the winners of the competition but we will not disclose your full address, phone number or email address.
The data we collect from you
The Pattern Pages collects information and data about you in a few ways:
1. When you join our newsletter – you supply us with first and last name and email only. We use Mailchimp to do this securely and to send you emails in the future. You can reset your password and unsubscribe at any time.
2. When you subscribe to Annual Magazine Subscription – you supply us with your first and last name, email address and address. You create a username and password to access a secure area on our website known as the ‘Subscribers Only’ section. We use WooCommerce Subscriptions and Stripe secure global payment processor to take your subscription to do this securely.
3. Annual Magazine Subscription payment methods will be stored on Stripe secure global payment processor for recurring payments.
4. When you sign up to our Annual Magazine Subscription at an event/exhibition, we will ask you to fill in a form with name, email address and signature to consent. We will keep this in a secure locked contained and once your details have been uploaded to our website, the paperwork will be shredded and destroyed within one month of the event.
4A. All customers signing up at the show – your payment method will be stored in the same way for recurring payments.
5. If digital items are purchased in our shops you have the option to create an account, if so your data will be stored on your personal account and we will not share it with third parties.
6. If you contact by us by email – a record of this contact may be kept for a short period, and deleted periodically.
7. Cookies are used as a means for our website to remember your preferences, and hopefully improve your experience. Most browsers are pre-set to accept cookies; however, you can adjust your browser to disable cookies or warn you when they’re being used but do remember if you disable your cookies it may impact on your website experience.
8. We use Google Analytics to gather statistics on how you view our website. This helps us find out what content is the most popular so we can provide you with more content like this.
We don’t pass your contact details onto any third party company for ANY marketing purposes
If you have a question about how we use your data, please email: Julie Bonnar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our postal address is: The Pattern Pages, 5 Lavant Close, Waterlooville, Hampshire, PO8 8BQ