ISSUE 12 | THE PATTERN PAGES DIGITAL SEWING MAGAZINE
– New sewing patterns hot off the press
– We asked you, “What’s your favourite pattern that you make time and time again?”
– We heart BIG blossoms – Larger than life floral prints are in and can inject some much needed colour to your wardrobe
– Meet the maker – Sew to Grow We catch up with Lindsey Rae whose passion is to teach the world to sew!
– 10 minutes with…Erica Bunker from Erica Bunker DIY Style
– Meet the maker – We chat to Ian Berry who cuts up pieces of denim clothing to create portraits, urbanscapes and other works of art
– Tips on buying a new sewing machine!
– Sew the look – In the folds – Be adventurous with pleats!
– An introduction to pleats – Wendy Ward shows how to make two of the simplest pleats to add fullness to your garment
– Fabulous fur – Julie Bonnar shares her top tips for sewing with faux fur
Subscribe annually for 6 new magazines and 6 new patterns a year, PLUS much more here.