ISSUE 22 | DIGITAL
- Australian pattern designers and who’s who – Aussie indie sewing makers that we know you’re going to love!
- Zero waste sewing – We look at garments designs that have zero fabric and paper waste!
- Pattern preview – Our favourite new sewing patterns hot off the press!
- We heart – Apparel kits – Buy everything together for an easier sewing experience!
- Meet the maker – Jennifer Lauren Handmade – We chat to Jennifer Lauren about why she loves retro styling so much and the launch of her new Curve pattern sizes
- 10 minutes with….Carrie Emerson, managing director of Fit for Art explains all about its unique core patterns
- Meet the maker – The Avid Seamstress – Lisa Falconer shares with us how she’s helping sewists make garments that will stand the test of time and are easy to sew!
- Sew the look – Capsule Closet for autumn – A change of season is the ideal time to reset your handmade wardrobe.
- Sew the look – Lightweight jackets – Jackets are great transitional layering pieces to take you through the autumn and into winter. Here are some of our favourites!
- 3 easy patterns for overlocking – Serge ahead with these 3 versatile patterns that you can make in no time at all with your newly learned overlocker skills!
- Tie Dye Inspo – Tie-dyeing has been around since the ‘60s but this year, it really has seen a renaissance and is perfect for adding colour to your autumn wardrobe too!
- Sewing with jersey fabrics – The team at Sew Over It share their top tips on how to sew with jersey fabrics
- Free for thepatternpages.com annual magazine subscribers – Meet the Gaby Dress from My Image Patterns
- More overlocking stitches – Lorna Knight shows how your overlocker is much more than just a seam neatener!
- Sew Vintage – Are you drawn to vintage clothing but don’t know where to start when it comes to
choosing patterns, fabric and techniques to make your own then read on….
- 60 min make – We take the classic bullseye tie-dye technique and apply it to a handmade sweatshirt – it’s perfect for adding some colour to a plain garment!