Issue 23 | Digital Magazine
Read Issue 23 of The Pattern Pages on your computer, phone, iPad or tablet with this digital download. You’ll be able to download the magazine instantly or via the link in your order confirmation in PDF format to keep forever. The magazine is fully interactive, with digital links to your favourite indie brands.
INSIDE THIS ISSUE
- American pattern designers and who’s who – Pattern makers from the USA that we know you’re going to love!
- Sew gift guide – Gift inspiration for friends and family who sew!
- On our radar – Things we thought you might like to know from the sewing community….
- Pattern preview – Our favourite new sewing patterns hot off the press!
- Hooked on books – Get your sewing mojo back with a good book!
- Hot fabrics – Warm, cosy and richly coloured fabrics
- We heart – clashing colours – Rip up the rulebook and lift your mood by wearing colour!
- Meet the maker – Forest & Thread – Isabelle Levine explains why combatting fast fashion is key to her businesses vision
- Meet the maker – Greenstyle Creations – We catch up with Angie Bennett, the designer behind this athletic pattern brand
- Sew the look – Dressed for winter – Here are some of our favourite dress patterns that are perfect for pairing with tights and boots!
- Sew the look – Sweater style – When the temperatures drop, it’s time to sew a cosy cardigan or stylish sweater
- Sew & Listen! 5 podcasts to listen to while you sew!
- How to make a full calf adjustment – Jenny Rushmore from Cashmerette explains how!
- Sewing with sweater knits – We share some tips for sewing with these types of fabric
- Capsule wardrobe must-haves – 3 key patterns that guys will want to have in their wardrobes this season