Issue 27 | Print
Our debut print issue!
Join our growing audience of dressmakers in changing the way we think and sew. The first indie sewing magazine dedicated to the modern dressmaker – this high quality magazine is sure to take pride of place on your coffee table, as we share our journey in slowing down fast fashion.
Every issue is packed with patterns, interviews, techniques and more! Plus a free pdf pattern with every issue from your favourite indie pattern makers.
Championing indie designers, we introduce you to up and coming sewing pattern and fabric designers in the industry, whilst assisting you on building your dream handmade wardrobe.
Inside this issue
MEET & GREET
- Meet the Maker – The Wolf and The Tree
- 10 Mins With Sew La Di Da
- Get to Know Sew DIY Patterns
- A-Z Pattern Makers Europe (Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Italy, Spain & Portugal)
- Boys Sew Too!
- Sew the Look – Shorts
- Sew the Look– Swimwear
- We Heart – Head to Toe Co-ord
- The Edit – Keyhole and Cutouts
LEARN TO SEW
- How to Shorten a Zip
- Understanding the Grainline
- FREE Sewing pattern how to’s
…..And more to be confirmed